Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We've started a Blog


Okay, so I've seen that quite of few of my friends and family members have created blogs to chronicle their lives. At first I wasn't at all interested in becoming a "blogger" (mostly because I didn't know the first thing on how to create one) but now that Greg, Cooper and I will be moving away from family and friends in the near future, I thought it would be a great way to keep everyone up to date on the goings-on in the Roberts' house-hold. Greg and I are also terrible at writing in our journals and this seemed like an easy way to jot things down for future reading and reminiscing. 2009 has started in a whirlwind for our little family. We are the proud parents of a sweet little guy who brings such a great energy to our home. Cooper is the light of our lives and we are so blessed to have him. He is now 7 months old and changing everyday. He has a great smile, the most contagious laugh and loves to go for daily walks in his "big-boy" stroller. Our walks always seem to be longer than anticipated as everywhere we go someone stops us to comment on how chubby his cheeks are or how cute he is - which I, being the proud mama that I am, absolutely love! For the past three weeks Coop and I have been living in Vancouver. I am out here trying desperately to finish my Doctoral dissertation, with much weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth. Grandma and Grandpa Evdokimoff graciously offered to help us out by renting a cozy suite downtown and are here baby-sitting Cooper while I am in the library with my nose in the books. Poor Greg is at home in Calgary completing his final semester as a Medical Student (all alone and eating cookies and lettuce for dinner). That's right folks - we are in the home stretch of medical school! I'm so proud of Greg for all he has accomplished over the past three years at the U of C. This spring will bring big changes for our little family once graduation comes. We are excited to see where life will be taking us. Life is truly an adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love reading blogs! I have one too to keep family in touch. I also keep kid updates for future reference for myself.
    Good Luck with everything that is to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! And i'm dying to see your little guy in person! I want to pinch his cheeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete